Thursday 31 May 2012

Well i have made the promiss to take my shoes off once i got to the airport in my town Goiania and for the shame of my Mom i have soon i was close to her car to go home.The weather was hot and we made the way to Mom`s house.
Every other year that i came to Brazil i was taken to the restaurant straight from the airport to eat some meat but i think not only because was her birthday but she had asked her neighbour,a lady from Libanon,to provide us with their traditional meat that i love....Wow what a welcome food for me!!
My sister Mila had prepared for Mom a surprize birthday party that was going to happen at night..well she thought we were going out for pizza but in fact we had 30 to 40 members of our family and best friends waiting for her to arrive at my sister`s house.
There we were at 8 o clock dying of hunger and i get out of the car switch the video camera on behind Mom and as she enter the house even i was a bit shy of so many of her friends around to not only hug her but the son that had just arrived from London....

Well she loved and so did everybody who was there...My sis had asked a man with the guitar to play her favorite songs and she did not see that one coming too...Mom could not take the song without crying cos was hers and Dad`s who 25 years ago past away.....
Dont wanna bother you with things like that but it is absolutely wonderfull to see and again almost incredible to presence the love of a lady who never...NEVER forgot to love her husband and in every chance she has she remembers him with so much pride and joy and i believe i am jealous at that point to know i do come in second...but hey was my Dad too besides being her husband...so i feel proud too and later on in my room in my bed i cried a little too......


Just to sum up i am not working yet and i am not even bothering to find a job yet too.. i am enjoying my time and my family and i am watching a lot of TV but i can tell u my eyes are open and even though Brazil is on the go and extremely fast and updated with around the world i can see cracks and i cant wait to fulfill my dream again of having whatever so i can soon get back to do what i like the most wich is to serve people and to be around them.....was even thinking about having a house of shows where i can have stand up comedians,singers,shows and music and jazz and coffee and people around me and ......wow.....interesting times!!!!Loving every moment of it......from now a big kiss to my lovely customers in London and dont worry soon i get my life a bit more organized this blog will be a regular thing......love u all.
George

No comments: