Saturday 28 April 2012

start from the end

It's funny how i feel right now at the end of my journey.It feels as if life starts at the end really.Strange cos it should start from the beginning.We only give value at the end cos you know it ends..
Well on my case i love my Dad more cos i saw the end coming years ago...
I love London more now cos i see the end is near...
I am very scared to lose my dear friends here cos the end is aproaching..

My last months in London has been one of the best;Paul took me to Twickenham to watch England x Wales,
Ben took me to the Emirates to Watch Arsenal,
Brounagh (my irish)gave me a ticket to see her live on stage at The Old Vic,
Nick and Emma(Scotish + Irish)got me and Reby drunk at a members only hidden club in Soho and that was fun..
Russel a brilliant costumer drove me to the Wimbledon bootsale
Anne and Steve made me feel like an MP on a dinner+tour at the Parlament and House of Commoms..
to much to memorize...
John sits me and Reby at the Dish Dash Restaurant for a Persian meal
Friday Yara sits down and tell me she is a Antropologist and has a boring blog and after checking it turns out i really like it and she is into music and languages and i love it all...but all of this was part of an end...the end of a jorney......my journey in London.....hold on..was it?
does it really looks like the end? or the beginning of something new...a new life..

Well if you feel the atmosphere at the Twickenham where they not only sing but mix and have beer while watching their favorite team play..110 kg of power facing each other with no fear..and the Arsenal; using bad language and laughing at each other and the whole crowed stands on their feet celebrating a gol and your hair on your arms stands too of so much excitement of so much skills from the players...and again the entire Old Vic goes on their feet clapping their hands of so much joy of a play that lasts hours and hours transporting you to a small irish village and you keep asking yourself how on earth they memorize all that stuff!!...
and again the excitement of a new place tucked in soho with people of so many different backgrounds blended together dancing the dj songs while sipping the perfect old fashioned cocktail..and your costumer; "now friend" drives you to a whole new english ground where you see you favorite boots that you paid £45 desapearing in front of your own eyes for a £5 and being rename brick brack!!!
and John a very intelligent sweet american guy finds you and your wife the best table of the house and translates every single Persian dish of the menu and you clean your plate on a amazing relax atmosphere restaurant 
and you enter a place where the queen has stepped on, Obama paid a visit and you could not imagine finding youself shoulder to shoulder with ...is that David Blanket,Anne?Wow i know this one!!!.and you talk to someone sitting on the table at your cafe who has been doing what you always wanted to do in life..study people,languages,music...Yara..
Well i see the beggining my friends...the beginning of a new life where these things have helped me  to shape my own personality; and where the end becomes the beginning... the beginning of something new...perhaps something better..something that i can take with me til the end.. on the other end.. and start from the beginning...without ending....

                                             THE END

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We met a boy, named George
A freindship we did forge
we joked, and laughed out loud
and stood out in the crowd
now George is moving on
with his wife to find more fun
we will keep a space, spare here
for you both, to have a beer.
We'll miss your coffee much,
and your personal touch
we'll say George,"wotsdastory"
you'll say, "story, dersnostory"
we'll laugh and understand,
but on the other hand
this London stories done
four fingers and a thumb.! RUZZTDAHAT12 lol

Bear said...

It's never the end always the beginning of the next chapters of your life................